DevOps - System Administration Position
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
You will need:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Google Cloud or similar is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too,)
- A working understanding of code and script
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Basic hardware configuration skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
You will be a critical member of a small team working to solve real customer pain points in Healthcare IT. This isn’t your normal position where you may be relegated to one small piece of the company’s technology, or a project that doesn’t matter. Instead, you will be instrumental and have the chance to work in many areas of our system.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain scalable, reliable, consistent and repeatable systems.
- Implement deployment and system maintenance tools.
- Work closely with development to deploy new software and improve existing systems.
- Be an excellent problem solver, and willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle any issue thrown your way.
- Respond reliably to on-call issues as needed.
Send application addressing our needs and include your anticipated remuneration. If you just send a stock resume without addressing our needs you will not be considered.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Apply today!