Assisted Living Facility:
Improve Resident Safety and Health for Zero Cost
- Managing an Assisted Living facility in the age of COVID-19 can be a nightmare.
- Getting folks to move in, and stay, are challenges that are new for many.
- Having a message that conveys the safety of your facility.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and residents.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / resident safety in a COVID-19 world through:
- Cost-free health and welfare telemonitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/resident vitals
- 24/7 access to licensed MDs and RN’s
Health monitoring of multiple long-term conditions including:
24 x 7 Telemonitoring by Licensed Practitioners:
- Each eligible assisted living facility resident* is monitored by a team of licensed chronic health and aged care specialists
- Each eligible resident* is on-boarded to the platform by the CENSON team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is included at no charge
- Each facility will have access to collected resident/staff vital signs
Included CENSON wearables:
- Body Temperature (assists in COVID-19 Diagnosis)
- Blood Oxygenation (assists in COVID-19 diagnosis)
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Sleep Monitoring
- GPS Tracking – Can be used for contact tracing of COVID-19 patients/geofencing for memory care residents
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, etc) or medical devices.