Home Health Care Agency:
Increase revenue and patient care
- Adding new revenue for home health care agencies.
- Increasing patient care and staff health.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and increase home health care agency revenue in a COVID-19 world through:
- Reimbursable virtual care and remote patient monitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- 24/7 access to support and backup
Health monitoring of multiple long-term conditions including:
24 x 7 Telemonitoring:
- Each eligible home health care agency patient* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the platform by the CENSON team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided at $49
- Each patient/physician/agency will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or agency EMR)
Available CENSON wearables:
- Body Temperature (assists in COVID-19 Diagnosis)
- Blood Oxygenation (assists in COVID-19 diagnosis)
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Sleep Monitoring
- GPS Tracking – Can be used for contact tracing of COVID-19 patients/geofencing for memory care residents
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, etc) or medical devices