Skilled Nursing Facility:
Increase revenue and patient care
- Adding new revenue for skilled nursing facilities.
- Increasing patient care and staff safety.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let us show you how to:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety, and increase skilled nursing facility revenue in a COVID-19 world through:
- Reimbursable virtual care and remote patient monitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- 24/7 access to support and backup
Remote Patient Monitoring is a medical treatment option for some acute care
conditions, and for folks suffering from chronic health conditions, including:
24 x 7 Telemonitoring:
- Each eligible skilled nursing facility resident* is monitored in accordance with facility guidelines
- Each eligible resident* is on-boarded to the platform by the CENSON team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided FREE
- Each patient/physician/facility will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or facility EMR)
- Body Temperature
- Blood Oxygenation
- Blood Pressure
- Respiration Rate
- Blood Glucose
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Sleep Monitoring
- Weight Monitoring
- GPS Tracking patients/geofencing for memory care residents
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, etc) or medical devices.
Latest Blog Articles
While it’s true COVID-19 vaccines have been developed in record time, the importance of tracking vaccine safety is not new.
The AstraZeneca vaccine and over-65s: we may not have all the data yet, but limiting access could be counterproductive.